1. Your information, whether public or private, will NOT be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred or given to any firm or individual for any reason without your consent.
2. Your information will be used SOLELY for providing the services to you for which you have subscribed to us and not for any other purposes.
3. Your information given to us represents your identity with us. If any changes are brought in any of the fields of which you have provided us the information, you shall bring it to our notice by either calling us or sending an email to us.
4. In addition to the service provided to you, your information (mobile number, E-mail ID etc.) can be brought in use for sending you newsletters, surveys, contest information, or information about any new services of the Firm which will be for your benefit and while subscribing for our services, you agree that Investment Visor has the right to do so.
6. By filling out the 'Free Trial Form' on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. Also by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National 'Do Not Disturb' registry.
7. This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or monitored by Investment Visor. These other websites are not subject to this Policy and we are not responsible for their content or for the policy they apply to the treatment of personal data. We recommend that you read the policy used by these websites and check how these websites protect your personal data and whether they are trustworthy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website